Less than three hours from Auckland, New Caledonia combines French sophistication with a diverse landscape of beautiful white sand beaches, lush mountains, golden plains and a UNESCO World Heritage-listed reef and lagoon. Offering relaxation in a balmy climate, water sports, golf or other outdoor activities, New Caledonia has it all.
For more about New Caledonia watch a video here.
The prize includes: Two Economy class return air tickets from Auckland-Noumea-Auckland flying Aircalin, airline taxes & levies, a rental car for four days with 150km per day included (but excluding insurance and fuel) and four nights' accommodation at the Sheraton New Caledonia Deva Spa & Golf Resort in a Traditional Domain room including breakfast.
How to enter: Complete an entry form when you make a purchase at any participating Remuera business during July and attach your proof of purchase. By completing the entry form you are also agreeing to receive information and special offers from New Caledonia Tourism and its affiliates. One entry form will be drawn by each participating business at the end of July, and that lucky entry form will go into the grand prize draw to win a four day getaway for two to New Caledonia. Bonne chance!
Business owners and staff may enter the draw by purchasing outside their own business. Each participating Remuera business will draw one entry form on 1 August 2017, and each of those will go into the grand prize draw to win the New Caledonia getaway. The New Caledonia prize will be drawn on Thursday 3 August and the winner contacted the same day. If the winner does not respond by 5 August 2017 the prize will be re-drawn. The winner agrees to take part in any publicity arranged by the Remuera Business Association (the Promoter). The judge’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- The prize includes two confirmed space Economy class return air tickets from Auckland-Noumea-Auckland flying Aircalin, airline taxes & levies, a rental car for four days with 150km per day included (but excluding insurance and fuel) and four nights' accommodation at the Sheraton New Caledonia Deva Spa & Golf Resort in a Traditional Domain room including breakfast.
- Travel is subject to availabiltity at the time of booking.
- Departures in peak travel periods may not be available (eg. Easter, Christmas, School Holidays, Special Events)
- Travel must be completed by 13th July 2018
- Travel period cannot be extended beyond the expiry date.
- Tickets are not transferable, redeemable for cash and are non-endorsable.
- Meals and other expenses are not included in the prize
- Valid passports, insurance and any visa requirements are the winners' responsibility.
Thanks to our sponsors: