Halloween Trick or Treat Hunt
Remuera Village is hosting its 'second' Halloween Trick or Treat Hunt across Remuera Village on Thursday October 31st from 3.30pm - 5.30pm.
A family-friendly free event with free facepainting, friendly witches, a costume parade where you can win great prizes and instore treats and events, why not join in the fun!
Join our friendly witches as they entertain the kids on the street, spook your way into the local shops and grab a treat or boo into the Remuera Library for Halloween entertainment, visit Go Go Kids for free facepainting, Bluejays for spooky drinks and scarey entertainment then boogey across to the BNZ car park at 5pm to be in to win some great prizes at our costume parade.
What a great way to spend Halloween in a 'safe and friendly environment' with loads of entertainment in one place to enjoy for everyone.
Mums, Dads grab yourself a nice cup of tea or coffee from one of our fantastic cafes to relax with as you walk Remuera Village enjoying the magnitude of scarey wee costumes galavanting along the street.
- Across Remuera Village - pop instore to our local shops and pick yourself up a treat - 3.30pm - 5.00pm
- Go Go Kids - 2/319 Remuera Road - free facepainting - 3.30pm - 5.30pm
- Remuera Library - 429 Remuera Road - Learn a magic trick to prepare yourself for the trick or treating and make a Halloween craft : ghost lollipop making 3.00pm - 4.45pm
- Bluejays - 354 Remuera Road - check out Bluejays garden pavillion decorated for the occassion and, for the kids - spooky spider drinks, $5 activity loot bags, plus special drinks for Mum & Dad plus free Halloween sweet treat for the kids with any adult food/beverage purchase and free 'puppychino' for fur babies in Halloween dress up - plus spot prizes for cool dress ups for kids, adults & puppies - 3.30pm - 5.30pm
- BNZ - 338 Remuera Road - Halloween costume parade - prizes for best dressed including vouchers for Go Go Kids, Paper Plus and a family dinner at Bluejays valued at $80 - 5.00pm - 5.30pm.
Kindly sponsored by the Orakei Local Board, Go Go Kids, Bluejays, Bin Inn Remuera, supprted by Remuera Library and Remuera West Scouts and organised by the Remuera Business Association
See you there!
LIVE LIFE LOCAL